BUDGET TOURS - Great For Families
- DEPARTING Port Douglas DAILY AT 11am RETURNING 6.30pm OR
- DEPARTING Port Douglas DAILY AT 8.30am RETURNING 4.30pm
- I pick you up at either 8.30am or 11am, We head straight to Kuranda Village up the Kuranda Range and travel through some of the oldest rainforest on earth.
- On arrival in Kuranda I'll show you around this, 'Village in the rainforest' famous for its colourful arts and crafts markets and leave you to enjoy the cafes, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Bird World and Koala Gardens.(discount vouchers available onboard)
- After approx 3 hours in Kuranda it's time for a trip back down the scenic Kuranda Range stopping at Henry Ross look out for breath taking views over the region.
- Whilst waiting for the rest of the group enjoy a wander through the Smithfield Shopping Centre. We then head up the coast to stunning Palm Cove.
- I will show you along the palm fringed Esplanade before joining you to enjoy a cold drink, coffee and cake or cocktail (at own expense) overlooking the beautiful beach
- Take a stroll amongst the shops and galleries or let the kids play in the playground, before returning to Port Douglas by either 4.30pm or 6pm and the end of our day together.
*Family: 2 Adults, 2 Children 4 - 14 Years Old