LET US PLAN A DAY TRIP TO KURANDA INCLUDING THE SKYRAIL RAINFOREST CABLEWAY AND THE KURANDA SCENIC TRAIN (THE 7TH MOST SCENIC RAIL JOURNEY IN THE WORLD)
YOUR GUIDE WILL PICK YOU UP AT YOUR HOTEL AND YOUR CHOICE OF TRAIN UP TO KURANDA RETURN ON SKYRAIL OR PERHAPS SKYRAIL UP AND RETURN ON THE TRAIN,
YOUR GUIDE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE VILLAGE TO SHOW YOU AROUND AND LEAVE YOU FOR SOME FREE TIME.
- GOLD CLASS SERVICE ON THE TRAIN
- Dedicated host service
- Individual seating, lounge-style chairs
- Ambient, historical decor including timber look flooring, historical photographs and cedar interior
- Kuranda Scenic Train>/b> gift pack including Kuranda Scenic Railway badge, pen and postcard
- Souvenir trip guide
- Optional exclusive tour of the Heritage-Listed Signal Cabin at Kuranda station
- Queensland & local Tablelands produce such as Gallo Dairyland Cheese, Skybury Coffee, Wondaree Macadamias, Mango to Go (100% pure mango treat), freshly baked muffins w/ local fruit, Sirromet wines & Great Northern Brewing Company Super Crisp Lager
- DIAMOND VIEW ON THE SKYRAIL For a unique perspective of the rainforest canopy upgrade to Diamond View (glass floor gondola)
KOALA GARDENS –
“Meet Famous Australians at Kuranda Koala Gardens, at the Kuranda Heritage Markets. The wildlife park is home to an amazing array of Australian animals, including koalas’ wallabies, wombats, quokkas, gliders, and freshwater crocodiles and maybe a python or two”
LET US BOOK YOU A KOALA HOLDING PHOTO.
“The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is the largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit in the Southern Hemisphere.
Located in the heart of Kuranda, only a short walk from Skyrail and the Kuranda Scenic Railway station, our sanctuary is home to over 1500 butterflies from a variety of species
At Birdworld Kuranda you can immerse yourself in one of the most unique wildlife attractions of Tropical North Queensland.
Birdworld Kuranda replicates the natural habitats of almost 60 native and exotic species that roam the unique rainforest habitat we’ve created.
There’s handfeeding and photo opportunities so make sure you bring your camera”
is an all-weather attraction, home to the Army Duck Rainforest Tours on land and water, the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, and the iconic Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park.
Best way to see crocodiles, starting with a cruise on the lagoon to feed the hungry monsters. A farm tour, crocodile feeding show, feed Cassowaries, see Koalas, hand feed kangaroos and wallabies and snake show.
Paronella Park Port Douglas, Mission Beach etc just call us!!